Sensei 2nd Degree Black Belt
Sensei Jordan has been training in Goshinkan Ju-Jitsu for over seven years. Sensei Jordan is a humble committed Jujitsuka that brings great technical skills and encourages more women to join Goshinkan Ju-Jitsu.
Sensei Jordan has trained for over seven years under Sensei Vanin and Sensei Michael Douglas as well as the founder Shihan Lintott, and several other Goshinkan Sensei. Sensei Jordan has taken some private lessons from Shihan Lintott when she is able.
Sensei Jordan is a driven instructor certified to teach all level one Goshinkan programs and the Adult, Shogun™ and Little Samurai™ programs. On June 24, 2017 Sensei Jordan passed the coveted Shodan test and was awarded the title of Sensei, she is the 51st Sensei in Goshinkan Ju-Jitsu.
- Achieved Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License
- PPPCT Instructor Level One
- Achieved Level One of Three Teaching License in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu style which includes Level One Instructor in the following: PPPCT System; Persuader Key Holder; High Stress Sparring Drills; Simple Hold Escape System; Basic Self-Defense System; Little Samurai and Shogun.
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Jordan’s current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Jiu-Jitsu Association); Canadian Ju-Jitsu Confederation
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu Instructor
- Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu, June 24, 2017